Capture the Colour Contest

by - 9:58 AM

Capture the Colour is having their photoblogging contest again this year, and I have stumbled upon it through a blog I love all thanks to the lovely Chelsea from Lost in Travels! I love the whole concept of this contest, and although my photos aren't the most professional, I figure maybe i'll get lucky! I try to be a pro and take interesting and wonderful pictures, however most of the time they come out quite the opposite. ;)

What you need to do is pick a picture from your travels that best represents each of the colors: red, green, yellow, blue, and white, then create a post with them. Spread the word about the contest! Then just keep an eye out for the chosen winners.

So what are you waiting on?  Deadline is tomorrow, October 9, 2013 so you'd better hurry!
 Now that you know how to enter, below are my chosen color filled photos. I hope you guys enjoy! 



RED
Bernie's Beach House Port Aransas, Texas, USA


GREEN
Guarujá, São Paulo, Brazil


YELLOW
São Paulo, Brazil


BLUE
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil


WHITE
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
You're supposed to nominate 5 fellow bloggers, but I highly encourage you all to participate instead!
Have a great rest of the week!
 XOXO
M

You May Also Like

0 comments