Circus Silhouettes

by - 12:56 PM

We had a suite at the Ringling Bros. Circus Dragons, thanks to Lucas. I will always take up an opportunity to do something out of the ordinary, as I get bored easily.

Kristina and I.

I'm not sure about any of you, but I haven't been to a circus since I was probably 8 or 9 years old! I must say I was rather excited to experience it all over again! The only thing I can remember from my childhood experience is the smell of the animals filling the stadium...it certainly has changed in time.

Lions and Tigers Oh My!


 Acrobats in floating clear bubbles!


Ladies hanging by their hair! 


What I wore. These are my new shoes found here I posted in a recent blog, I was so excited to finally wear them. I was going for a street look, although the picture is blurry along with the rest, (hence the title) what do you think?


Dancing, playing and jumping through hoops of fire!


More acrobats doing some amazing tricks!


Cute furry little ponies and doggies strutting their stuff in the ring!


My favorite part, the elephants. Aren't they such magnificent creatures!? I just adore them, and I am so sad of how they are treated. When I was younger a close friend of faja's trained the elephants, so after the circus emptied, we got to go back in the stables with them. It's too bad I don't recall most of these precious times as I was too young.


Riders in the circle of death! They fit 6 cyclists in that tiny ball, can you imagine.

After all, it surely was a delightful evening.

XOXO
M

You May Also Like

0 comments