Shenanigans

by - 8:00 AM

 Soccer is probably my favorite sport to watch, and I hope to learn how to play sometime soon!
This weekend I decided it was time for me to attend a game, as I have been waiting patiently to go for what seemed like an eternity, so my friend Cameron and I started our journey to the stadium.

As we arrived an hour early, we decided it would be a good idea to cool down from the Texas heat starting the evening off with a drink, or a few...





 After the hour had passed, we headed into the stadium just in time for the national anthem.

 FC Dallas was playing a friendly against Stoke City. It was a great game, although Stoke won 1-0. Good thing it was a friendly, huh?

 After the game was over, it was time to go back to the pad and get ready for a night on the town. I love driving with the windows rolled down as long as possible until it gets too hot out.
We met up with a few other friends and strolled out on the streets of Uptown for a night of dancing and shenanigans. 
 I was pretty excited to find out we were meeting some people at the club, Avenue, since I had yet to experience one of the places that's talk of the town (for both bad and good reasons). Turns out, it's definitely my new favorite place to dance and listen to great music! 
We had our official introduction to the new scenery, then danced for a bit.
Bottle service is not uncommon at this place of interest.
After we had our run in Avenue, it was time to venture over to Black Friar and meet up with a few other people. I had my eye on this nice hairpiece and decided to ask the guy if I could borrow it for a bit. ;)
 Cameron decided I was way cool and copied me. 

 At the end of the night, I had a blast with my new friends and we made some great memories! 

XOXO
M

You May Also Like

0 comments