Photo Hop!

by - 1:18 PM


Sarah mentioned the photo hop to me earlier this week, and i'm so excited to be a part of the action! Obviously i'm a little late on this, I had a lot going on this week and didn't have time to snap any photos, but this weekend I have had the chance to capture some festive memories for the holiday season from around the house. Let's take a look!



1. My door definitely needed a little sprucing up! Next year i'm definitely making a wreath.
2.It's Christmas time in my house and my heart officially! Here is a wee little peek of my gifts for my parents.
3. I lost my little Christmas tree in the mix of moving last year, so the only thing that made it to my current apartment were these decorative stockings. Good thing I have a mantle this year! They are perfect.
4. Even Charlie is festive wearing his stylish elf hat. :)

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!
XO
M

You May Also Like

0 comments