Ten Days of Christmas

by - 12:48 PM

I have been tagged! I can't say i've done one of these before, but i'm definitely in the Christmas spirit so i'm happy to tell you a little more about my holiday cheer!

1. What do you love the most about Christmas time?
I love everything about Christmas time, but for me the best part is the magical feeling it creates.


2. Do you celebrate the holiday in style or is Bah-Humbug for you?
I definitely celebrate. Here in Texas it's always hot so once it gets cold all the festivities begin! I can't wait to go ice skating and walk through the lights!
3. Are you leaving anything out for Santa Claus this year so he remembers to leave your presents?
I leave Santa something every year, but this year I won't since i'm not really celebrating Christmas Day like I normally do at home with my family. :(
4. What is the one gift you are most looking forward to GIVING? {It can be to your kids, another family member, etc – remember to be discreet if they read your blog}
I want to volunteer, so i'm really looking forward to that. And if I can't find a place to volunteer my next exciting gift to give will be my dad's present he really needs, but is too stubborn to buy. 
5. What is your all-time favorite Christmas movie?
It's a tie between The Holiday and Miracle on 34th Street! 34th Street has been my favorite since I was a little girl. However, I recently saw The Santa Claus with Tim Allen and it might be a new fave. 
6. What is your all-time favorite Christmas song?
 "I'm dreaming of a whiiiiiite Christmasssss, just like the one I used to knowwww!"
A close second: Christmas Wrapping- The Waitresses
7. If given the opportunity, would you participate in an “Ugly Sweater” party and what sweater would you wear? Peruse one on the Internet or even if your own closet and show us!
Yes! I've gone to a few and used my trusty ugly sweater masterpiece I created myself. Next year it's time to upgrade!



8. Have you started any Christmas traditions this year that you plan on carrying forward?
This year is different for me since i'm not going home and spending the holiday with my family (we only have Christmas Day off from work.)
9. It’s Christmas morning… what does it look like outside where you live?
It's usually cold and dreary, but you never know in Texas! It's been t-shirts and shorts weather before and it's also snowed!
10. You just found yourself standing under the mistletoe… who comes up to give you a kiss first?
Probably my mother. Lol

You May Also Like

0 comments