Birchbox Initiation

by - 7:11 PM


I have been contemplating whether or not to subscribe to Birchbox for quite a while now, and after talking with my friend Emily I decided to give it a go. Most people find it hard to buy a pricey product having no initial exposure; Birchbox is the perfect solution. I feel as if every woman knows about this needle in the haystack, but if not it's definitely worth a try. You get a few samples of high end beauty products picked at random. Order here to receive a subscription for $10/ month.


I received my first box today, and I will note i'm quite the satisfied customer so far!


I love the positive inspiration they include within the package too!


The goodies I received this month are...

Beauty Protector: Shampoo and Conditioner
Dr, Jart+: Premium BB Beauty Balm SPF 45
Dr. Lipp: Original Nipple Balm For Lips
Ruffian: Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt

Maybe i'll try something new on the blog and give a review on the products. :)

If you are a subscriber to Birchbox, or have been previously, what is your favorite discovered product?

XOXO
M

You May Also Like

1 comments