#RedBullFlugTag

by - 11:25 AM

This weekend Red Bull held their annual event, this year the exciting flug tag! Last year was a soap box derby, as I was busy working the event I had no idea what was going on. Thankfully, this year I got to be part of the rambunctious crowd and enjoy myself.


I went along with my friend Hannah, and we met a few other friends there. Before the event even started thousands of people built walls around the stage.

As we were walking in we spotted a lady that brought her parrot with her! 


I tried sneaking a few pictures of the contraptions before they all lined up waiting their turn to run off of the ramp.


There were also these really cool painted bikes. Being a Harley man's daughter things like this also spike my interest, especially pretty painted ones! Very unique bikes and especially the seat on the first. Even the engine and other parts are painted in correspondence! I wonder if they are actually ridden, or just for show.

In all honesty, I wouldn't want to ride the one on top....it looks like such an uncomfortable ride!


There were also active options to kayak, paddle board, or take a gondola to watch. We really should have taken up one of those with the sun beating down on us resulting in a few spotty bruises.

This was definitely my favorite, made as a flying boombox! Unfortunately, he didn't get too far.


We weren't quite sure initially where to park, or how far we were going to be walking until it was too late. Thankfully I dropped a pin as we parked, so that we could find our wheels later on. I definitely got some miles in walking around everywhere and the hike for the car!


Hoping your weekend was as interesting as mine!
XOXO
M

You May Also Like

0 comments