10 Random Facts

by - 10:09 AM

I really enjoy reading random facts about people, so I thought I would do one of my own!

 


1. I can breathe underwater. I had to prove it to my closest friends when we were younger. See why I belong near a beach now?
2. When I was a baby my mom had a guy play a bad joke on us the Forth of July and put 50 packs of Black Cats under the chair to lite them when she sat down, with me on her lap. I was burned really bad all over my legs. I also fell into a campfire backwards when I was younger. It has scarred me.   
3. I am a complete adrenaline junkie, I have been skydiving twice and plan on doing other insane things only crazy people think about.
4. I have grown up my entire life riding horses, and I really miss it now that mom isn't forcing me, especially drill team. Need for speed baby! I ride western but I want to learn how to jump.
5. My favorite music is reggaeton.
6. I love fast cars with big motors. My next car will probably be a Camaro since I can't quite afford a Ferrari just yet. ;)
7. Every time I see a homeless person it brings tears to my eyes.
8. I want to make a difference in the world, helping people less fortunate and guide others to make impacting choices and to better themselves. Definitely want to leave a positive impact & still trying to figure out how I will do it.
9.I'm terrified of needles, and there is no exaggeration to that statement.
10. My dream job would be either a singer or an interior designer.

Can you relate to any of this, or am I the only weirdo out there?

XO
M

You May Also Like

0 comments