Te Amo Amiga!!

by - 10:59 AM

Thankfulness blogging challenge 
Day 20: Something about your significant other or best friend.
  This day on my blog is dedicated to a very special lady, Kandra. For those of you that have been following me you have seen her pop up from time to time.
You see, Kandra and I have been bestest best friends since the 4th grade. Our friendship is going on 17 YEARS!! I'd say that's something very special. Distance is no obstacle for us. Sometimes we go months without seeing each other, but once we reunite it's exactly like it's always been. We currently live about 45 minutes away, and in my opinion don't see enough of each other, however since we're growing up there's other responsibilities we are forced to take on and relationships that occupy some of that best friend time that has always been plentiful.

She is always there when I need her most, and I only hope I return that favor. She is the sweetest, most thoughtful, caring person i've ever known and I thank God every day he chose her as my bestest. She is beautiful both inside and out. We have a ton in common, but we also have our differences and take that into account when offering advice. It's always a blast no matter what we choose to do together. We look to each other for guidance and encouragement. We consider each others families as our own. She keeps me grounded when I really need it. She fully supports me in everything I do. I believe she's my real soul-mate. I'm totally pulling that Sex and the City card.  


Today and every day, I am thankful for my best friend always being there for me, no matter what. I can't imagine my life without her.


You May Also Like

0 comments