The Thankful Project: Day 18

by - 10:40 AM

The thankful project blogging challenge 
 
Today's topic is: A Choice
 
Today, I am thankful for my choice of coming out of my shell the last 2 years of high school to start living life to the fullest. For those of you that met me during college can vouch for my free spirit, however most people I grew up with know that I used to be extremely shy and quiet.
 
If it weren't for my choice to become outgoing, I wouldn't have met the people I have and will continue to meet, or I wouldn't have had the opportunities to see parts of the world I have, and will continue seeing. I could have grown up to be a completely different person!
 
I love my life the way it is and frankly I wouldn't want to be anyone else. No, I don't have everything I want or maybe even "need". I embrace myself for who I am; I'm weird, a nerd at heart, passionate, loving, driven, too outgoing for my own good, at times too much to handle, too hard on myself....the list could go on, but it all defines the me I love and the woman I am becoming.



If you want to join in on The Thankful Project it's not too late! Below is the list of prompts and you can link up to Kenzie's page if you'd like also!

The Thankful Project: 28 days of gratitude prompts for blogging, journaling, and reflecting. Come join the linkup!

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!
XO
M
 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments